In this article
- Creating a template that will include a company logo and title for the architecture diagram and artifacts
1. Create a new project
2. Enable page view to ensure that logo and title is placed within page bounds - How to enable page view in IriusRisk diagramming interface
3. Place a logo in the correct position within the diagram and use the property editor to prevent them from being movable on the diagram - How to prevent a component or trust zone from being moved
4. Save project as a template - How to create a new project template
5. Apply project template that has logo and title during project setup or use the rules engine to apply project template automatically - How to apply a project template using the rules engine
Alternatively, these objects could also be added to the scratch pad for each user but this would not guarantee universal placement.