In this article -
- Create a support account with IriusRisk that allows a user to view previously open support requests and provide updates to any open requests
Required permissions -
- NONE - YAY!
- Navigate to Support.IriusRisk.com
- Select "sign in" at the top right hand side of the UI.
- The following screen will now allow you to authenticate with a previously created account, sign in with google, change a password (for previously registered users) or create an account.
- Please select "Sign up" directly adjacent to "New to IriusRisk".
- On the following screen, please provide your full name and email address and select "sign up"
- An email for confirming your subscription and password creation will be sent to the email that was provided.
- Select create password and provide the required information. Select "Set Password"
- Once complete, you will be redirected back to the main support page. In the top right hand side of the UI, the drop down will allow you to navigate to "requests" which will then display any support requests.