- [DRA-508] - Disable shortcut ALT + SHIFT + S on diagram
- [INR-161] - Two new widgets for the dashboard presentation. Overall Risk for all the thread models and Projects with higher risk.
- [MSR-504] - Create a new condition to check if a dataflow contains a specific asset
- [OPT-179] - File content validation for Cloudformation endpoints
- [OPT-155] - Create IriusRisk endpoints for creating or updating threat models from Visio
- [RT-11] - Remove strikethrough from broken links, show warning instead
- [RT-242] - Provide a button in UI to copy links to project sections
- [RT-272] - Improve the performance of the Countermeasures tree view
- [RT-286] - Change the icons for the impact of Weakness, Inherent Risk, and Projected Risk
- [RT-539] - Replace the text "Clone" project for "Duplicate" project
- [DRA-425] - Sync project model on the main questionnaire done action if the model changes.
- [DRA-427] - Create a project diagram when we create the project
- [DRA-456] - The lock threat model button is not working properly for multi-users on the same project
- [DRA-457] - Latest artifact can be deleted by the users
- [DRA-467] - Templates header disappear when removing one template
- [DRA-475] - Notification about deleting a project on another browser is not displayed if the second user does some action on the project/template
- [DRA-479] - Custom fields in a custom group field are not shown in the Project Version Details view
- [DRA-480] - Unable to enlarge the whole text or value of a custom field after a product is versioned.
- [INR-266] - Missing "%" symbol in Overall Risk widget Tooltip
- [INR-278] - See All projects link doesn't show the new project button and the title is wrong.
- [MSR-206] - Knowledge Session not disposed of in the questionnaire in some scenarios
- [MSR-417] - Error when the processor tries to remove a project threat with Custom Fields
- [OPT-231] - IOException reading CFT schema during CFT file validation
- [RT-427] - Create project does not open it when created outside the projects page
- [RT-440] - When you delete a countermeasure from the component, then the dialog does not show the information correctly
- [RT-441] - Advanced project search is not shown properly
- [RT-446] - Wrong label for Source filter in Threats
- [RT-452] - API endpoint to delete a countermeasure from a product doesn't work
- [RT-465] - Wrong validation for the length of custom field
- [RT-471] - Workflow button exceeds viewport when text is too long
- [RT-485] - Text on the setting panel is centralized
Hot Fixes included
New Knowledge-base Content
Security Standards updates:
CON-1043. Added 13 new countermeasures to be able to expand the PCI-DSSv4 coverage to the AWS components.
External libraries updates:
MSR-483. CAPEC library updated from 3.4 to 3.7
MSR-483. CWE library updated from 4.3 to 4.7
Detailed changelog ([N]ew/[E]dited/[D]eleted):