In this article
- Instructions on how to move select items from a separate IriusRisk instance to a secondary IriusRisk instance.
Inside of IriusRisk, there are two types of content - (1) Exportable content and (2) Non-exportable content. Both types are discussed below with instructions on how to export that information from one tenant to another.
(1) Exportable content would include the following items:
- Risk Pattern Libraries
- Rules (exported with risk pattern library)
- Standards (exported with risk pattern library)
- Components (with a risk pattern) (exported with risk pattern library)
- Trust Zones (exported with a project)
Exportable content is either attached to a risk pattern library or a project and will be exported with that item.
Those attached items would then be imported into the secondary tenant with the library or the project.
(2) Non-exportable content would include the following items:
- Custom Fields
- Workflow States
- Security Classifications
- Workflow Rules
- Components (without a risk pattern)
Non-exportable content would need to be recreated in each tenant and cannot be easily exportable.