In this article
- Nesting components and trust zones to create a parent child relationship
Nesting a component or a trust zone is a very straightforward process.
- Place a trust zone on the architecture diagram
- Place a component or trust zone with the existing trust zone
- Once a component or trust zone has been placed within another component or trust zone, the shape and coloration will change.
- Resize the trust zone or component as necessary to fit the added elements.
Article is closed for comments.