In this article
- Uploading other file types to IriusRisk to store as artifacts
- Uploading other file types as artifacts must be enabled first. Navigate to the control panel and ensure that the "upload artifacts to project" is enabled.
- Navigate to the project that needs to have an artifact uploaded
- Navigate to the artifact tab inside the project
- Drag and drop the artifact or browse to the file that needs to be uploaded
- Check the flag in the show column if this artifact should be displayed on the interface to the right and on reports.
- From this interface, artifacts can also be downloaded or deleted
Article is closed for comments.