In this article
- Creating a custom library
- Mapping custom risk patterns to a new or existing component
- Navigate to security content
- Select Risk Pattern Libraries
- On the next screen, select New Library
- Add risk patterns from the top left vertical ellipsis
- Add use cases from the right actions column vertical ellipsis
- Add threats to the use case from the use case action column vertical ellipsis
- Add weaknesses and countermeasures to the threats from the action column vertical ellipsis from the threat row.
- Countermeasures can be nested within weaknesses or they can be attached directly to the threat.
- Navigate to objects and select components
- To create a new component, select new component and provide the required information.
- Select the associated risk pattern that you want to add to this specific component.