Skip to main content
How to create/edit a workflow state
In this article
- Creating/editing a workflow state in IriusRisk
- Adding custom permissions to roles in different workflow states
- Adding custom watermarks to reports in different workflow states
- From the projects screen select the Workflow customization tab
- Select add state and provide the required information. The fields at the bottom allow the user to add watermarks to reports for each workflow state.
- Find the newly added workflow state in the list.
- The small pencil icon allows the user to edit the workflow details
- Scrolling to the bottom of the workflow allows the user to change the role permissions from default to custom. This will permit workflow based project permissions for each role.
- Change it from default to custom. Select apply changes.
- Select edit next to the custom permissions field and now permissions can be added or removed based upon workflow state.
- Select apply changes to save any modifications
Article is closed for comments.