In this article
- Mapping an existing component's risk pattern to a draw.io shape
About Draw.io shapes
- Draw.io shapes are different from IriusRisk components in that they do not natively have a risk pattern attached to them.
- They can be differentiated from IriusRisk components by their shape and color. IriusRisk components are surrounded by a light blue outline while draw.io shapes do not.
Draw.io Shape - EC2 IriusRisk Component - EC2
- From the architecture diagram, add the draw.io shape into a trust zone.
- With the object selected, open the property editor on the right hand side of the screen
- Select the drop down and locate the field "IriusRisk Component".
- From that drop down, select the component that this object should mirror for its risk pattern.
- Select that component
- Double click the component and provide a name for the shape.
- Update the threat model