In this article
- Generating and downloading preconfigured reports in IriusRisk
- DOWNLOAD_REPORTS (Enables the functionality to download reports from the Risk Summary tab.)
- REPORT_DELETE (Enables the action to remove reports from the project reports tab.)
- Navigate to the Projects overview tab
- Open the desired project to generate the project specific reports
- Navigate to the reporting blade on the left hand side of the screen under general info.
- Select the type of report to be generated and the format. There are four preconfigured reports in IriusRisk - Current Risk Summary Report, Technical Threat Report, Technical Countermeasure Report, Compliance Report. Each report has a different emphasis. When selecting the Compliance Report, additional input will be required for the type of compliance filter to be used when generating the report.
- Select create report
- This report should then appear in the list of available reports and will be available for download (depending upon permissions).
- This report can also be deleted.
- Watermarks can be added to the reports from the Workflow tab where a custom watermark can be added depending on the workflow state.