Skip to main content
How to create a new project component
In this article
- Creating a project component
About Project components
- Project components are objects which provide relational context between two or more different threat models
- Does not add or subtract threats or countermeasures on the threat model they are appended to
- Does not influence risk ratings on the threat model they are appended to
- Have the ability to navigate to the referenced threat model from the diagram if the user has permissions to view the project component project.
- Navigate to the Actions column and select the drop down on the project you want to create a project component from.
- Select "Create Project Component"
- Fill in the required information (Name, reference ID, and category). The user can create an additional category from this screen.
- Click Share and determine who this project component will be shared with. The user has the ability to share with all users, a select user, or a business unit.
- Select confirmation
- Select Create project component.