In this article
- Creating a project from a template
There are several methods of creating a project from a template.
Method 1 - From the New Project Interface with Architecture Questionnaire
- Create a new project and ensure that the checkbox for "Open the architecture questionnaire" is enabled. If there is not a checkbox here, then proceed for method 2 or enable this feature in the control panel under features (Hide templates import in main questionnaire should be unchecked) and user interface (show main questionnaire should be checked).
- Fill in the required information for the project and click create project.
- The main questionnaire should now be available.
- Navigate to the templates tab and select the template you wish to start with
- Select done and this template will be imported.
Method 2 - From the Diagramming Interface
- In the threat modeling diagraming module. Select the IriusRisk drop down menu and select import project.
- From the popup window, select the template that needs to be imported
- Select import.