In this article
- Creating a project template
- Updating a project template
- TEMPLATE_LIBRARY_VIEW (enables users to view template library)
- TEMPLATE_UPDATE (manage templates from all business units the user belongs to)
- TEMPLATE_UPDATE_ALL (Manage all templates)
Templates can be thought of as a skeleton starting point. They can have a set of trust zones, components, project threats, and countermeasures.
Applying a template can give a set of users an establish starting point or can be used to provide consistency among threat model to threat model.
How to create a new project template
- Select the project (threat model) that you would like to turn into a project template.
- In the actions column, open the drop down and select New Template from Project
- Provide the required information to setup the template (Name, Reference ID) and any additional information (Tags, Description).
- Select create template.
How to update a project template
- From the template library tab, open the drop down on the action column and select update template
- From this interface, you can either drag and drop a project file into IriusRisk or you can navigate to the file source.
- Click update
Article is closed for comments.