In this article
- Creating a new security classification
- SYSTEM_SETTINGS_UPDATE (edit permissions)
- SYSTEM_SETTINGS_VIEW (view only permissions)
Security classifications provide categories for asset types and provide numerical impact ratings for confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
To create a new security classification:
- Navigate to the Security content tab
- Select Security classifications
- Select new at the bottom of the page (you may need to expand the lower pop up depending on your monitor resolution)
- Input the required fields and select the impact for confidentiality, availability, and impact.
- Click save and verify that it has been added to the list above.