The following article explains and defines the responsibility of supporting On-Premise deployments and all of their dependencies, through the below two illustrations you will be able to view what IriusRisk is responsible for and also what you, the customer, are responsible for in hosting IriusRisk on an On-Premise platform.
- Hardware: You have ensured that you have deployed sufficient resources that are capable of handling the IriusRisk platform in-line with benchmark examples provided on our support site here. You accept responsibility for all maintenance and troubleshooting of any hardware and resource related issues related to your IriusRisk platform.
- OS: You have ensured that the OS deployed to run IriusRisk is sufficient to run our supported deployments and that there are no issues with compatibility.
- Network: You have verified that all required network requirements are in place to facilitate a good connection for your users and your database if applicable. You are responsible for all DNS, VPN, Firewall, load balancing and any other configuration that your business deems necessary for inbound/outbound connectivity to the application.
- Docker service: You are responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining a supported version docker service on your chosen OS.
- Docker compose service: You are responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining a supported version the docker-compose service on your chosen OS.
- Data retention: You are responsible for all data redundancy related to the platform, both logs and database data and any other form of data related to the platform that may be of value to your business.
- PostgreSQL: You are responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining a supported version of PostgreSQL within your network.
- Upgrades & Version management: You are responsible for managing the upgrade process for your end ensuring planning, backup's and deployments are planned and tested before commencing any changes, if assistance is required please give notice to the IriusRisk support team at least 1 week in advance to allow for a time slot agreement.
- Resource planning: You are responsible for monitoring and adapting you resources as your user base and application data increases, ensuring that additional resources are added appropriately.
- Docker images: We are responsible for the managing the docker images on which the platform runs, we manage internal code and configuration for the Nginx, Tomcat & Analytics container where applicable.
- Docker YAML compilation: We are responsible providing you, the customer, with correctly defined configuration templates for docker-compose deployments and assisting in the modification of these for some supported scenarios such as custom logo's, SSO integrations or any other supported change that can be made to the deployment.
- Access to our Docker repository: We are responsible for granting you access to our private repository to give you access to our images, please see this link for more information on gaining access.
Article is closed for comments.