This article explains the IEC 62443 library importation procedure for a new IriusRisk instance from Version V4. If the libraries already exist in the instance, use the 'update' function on the library menu to update to the new revision (In this case there is no need to follow this import process).
- Import the project file Trustzones UUID’s.xml via the Projects tab.
- Navigate to the Security Content/Risk Patterns/Libraries tab and import the iec62443.xml & iec62443-4-2.xml library files.
- Move to Control Panel Settings tab and mark the setting "Automatically remove threats and countermeasures that no longer apply".
- Navigate to the Objects/Trustzone configuration tab, set the Trust Rating as per requirement for SL1, SL2, SL3 & SL4.
- Navigate back to the Projects tab and delete the Trustzones UUID’s.xml project as this project is no longer required.
Please sign in to leave a comment.