We have released a version 3 Technical Preview (3TP from now on) container so you can test the new Draw.io diagramming functionality before we release 3.0 GA version.
This 3TP version is for testing purposes only with these restrictions:
- DO NOT upgrade production instances with this release, this is just for content preview with no support and no upgrade path to 3.0 GA.
- You should install it on a separate testing environment.
- You can use a copy of your prod or test databases to see how the automatic migration will affect your models (Existing diagrams are automatically converted to draw.io).
- If you choose to upgrade an existing dev/test environment, we recommend to do a database backup before upgrading. If you need to rollback, you will need that backup.
- There will be no official support upgrading from 3TP to 3.0.0. The official upgrade support path will come from 2.4.X to 3.0.0.
To install it on a new environment, follow the official installation guide https://support.iriusrisk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021518351-Installation and change the docker-compose.yml file to use the new docker image:
This is a docker-compose.yml example: