- [IR-4452] - [API] New enpoint to update a project through an XML file. This endpoint allows you to modify the following:
- Change basic properties of the product (name, ref, user defined fields…)
- Add and remove Components.
- Answer or modify Questions for components.
- Change the assets that the product uses. Or assign new assets to a specific product according to a given classification.
- Change the trust zones components are in.
- Add new threats to components.
- Add weaknesses to threats.
- Add countermeasures to threats or weaknesses.
- [IR-4510] - Fixed a problem handling the connections to a TFS issue tracker.
- [IR-4496] - Display more informative message when an error in Azure DevOps/TFS integration happens.
- [IR-4356] - Reduce app startup time to support HA deployments.
- [IR-4450] - Rules on the Rules Editor were not loaded on the first access to the section.
- [IR-4451] - Unexpected error removing security classification.
- [IR-4494] - fixed a bootstrap error with an empty database.
- [IR-4503] - Unexpected Error when saving countermeasure in Libraries.
- [IR-4508] - NullPointer exception changing status of Countermeasures in Libraries.
- [IR-4509] - iriusrisk-access.log is overridden on each login instead being appended.
- [IR-4524] - Fixed a problem with SAML integrations (Exception thrown when a user attemps to login).
Article is closed for comments.