- Included new standard for OWASP Top Ten 2017 Project (https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Top_Ten_2017_Project).
- Fixed content typos for the CS-Default library.
- [IR-3970] - New permission that enables a read-only view of threat models (threats and countermeasures) for products that are not in the user's business unit.
- [IR-4021] - Components can now be defined without any risk pattern association.
- [IR-3977] - Fixed a problem deleting templates used by products.
- [IR-3979] - Fixed a problem with LDAP integration when blank firstname or lastname was provided.
- [IR-3984] - Undefined error when setting a wrong URL for CA Rally Issue Tracker integration.
- [IR-3985] - Fixed a problem with the Test Connection feature for Issue Trackers.
- [IR-3986] - Unexpected error when creating a new project.
- [IR-4028] - Improve the logging related to the Issue Tracker sync.
- [IR-4030] - Fix the direct upload of security requirements from the diagramming tab when creating a new component.
- [IR-4035] - Error: Illegal attempt to associate a collection with two open sessions when modifying a specific threat model.
- [IR-4019] - Language fixes on the permissions description table.