- A rule has been added that automatically applies the HIPAA standard under the following conditions:
- When the asset Protected Health Information (PHI) is selected, the Question Category for "Data Privacy" appears and asks if component belong to a HIPAA Covered Entity or shares personal health information with any HIPAA Covered Entity or Business Associate. If the answer is "Yes" then the HIPAA-Required standard is automatically applied.
- If the user selects the HIPAA environment component definition, the HIPAA-required standard will be automatically applied.
- Fixed character encoding problems in the library OWASP MASVS for the description field of the following controls: CAPEC-1-ANDROID-CONT, CAPEC-1-ANDROID-SRV and MASVS-7.2.
- Rules improved for Environment Components (AWS Account Environment, Docker Environment, Google Cloud Platform Environment and Microsoft Azure Environment) so that the "Data Privacy" Question Category is not shown by default.
- [IR-3923/IR-3971] - Short JIRA timeout when creating issues in bulk. The timeout has been extended for 5 minutes.
- [IR-3929] - Fixed a problem when creating Issues on CA Rally when there is more than one workspace and tags are being used.
- [IR-3935] - Restricted user actions shown on the user's audit log.
- [IR-3937] - Error when creating an issue with a comment using MSSQL DB as the database backend.
- [IR-3949] - Error unfolding components from the Threat's tab. InvalidArgumentException in MultiProgressBar due to decimal pixel value.
- [IR-3956] - Bug fixed on the "Extend Risk Pattern" action for Rules.
- [IR-3960] - Add project information (name) on the logs for the IssueTrackerNot Enabled exception.
- [IR-3967] - Unknown error changing Countermeasure status fixed.
- [IR-3957] - System freeze with very long emails on input fields.