Skip to main content
Release 2.2.0 - 20th of August 2019
- New API calls to:
- Create and delete Role Groups.
- Performance improvements on:
- Finding threats on "Add threat from existing" window
- Importing Risk Patterns through the Rules Engine
- Countermeasures and Threats Tab
- Search feature for users and Business Units
- [IR-3721] - When configuring a proxy for the JIRA integration an exception was thrown if no authentication was used.
- [IR-3722] - Password Reset option was shown when integrating with SAML or AD/LDAP AuthN/AuthZ providers.
- [IR-3723] - Problem with Compliance Report generation when using custom standards.
- [IR-3760] - Missing field "state" when retrieving threats of a product via API.
- [IR-3860] - Error when editing the component questionnaire.
- [IR-3877] - Error when using the Main Questionnaire.
- [IR-3863] - Race condition while creating projects through the API. It was possible to assign the same unique ref to different projects.
- [IR-3885] - Problem with the loading screen on the Business Units Tab.
- [IR-3758] - Error when updating a result test on a Countermeasure.
- [IR-3892] - Double click is needed to select a library in the Libraries window.
- [IR-3878] - File descriptor overflow on Linux systems when synchronizing with Azure DevOps or Team Foundation Server
- [IR-3887] - Timeout when uploading a big amount of issues to Jira
- [IR-3888] [IR-3746] - Unexpected errors editing the diagram
- [IR-3891] - Wrong label text when copying/moving threats in libraries or templates