Skip to main content
Release 2.1.1 - 22 May 2019
- [IR-3283] - API call to deassign users from product.
- [IR-3365] - API call to get Group (Business Unit) details.
- [IR-3207] - Error when a threat with no associated countermeasures is imported.
- [IR-3375] - Bad return of the countermeasure state in Component Test API endpoint.
- [IR-3399] - Number of products doesn't display when products has 4 or more digits.
- [IR-3543] - Option to remove license message on login page.
- [IR-3544] - Disable invite users with a system setting.
- [IR-3564] - Fixed a problem when upgrading databases with several Standards created.
- [IR-3565] - Fixed a problem with Standards and Countermeasures assignation.
Article is closed for comments.