Within IriusRisk, there are different ways to create a new library, but if you want to modify one of the libraries provided by Continuum Security to make it your own, first we must export the Continuum Security library, modify its ref and name and then remove the library and upload the new one. To accomplish this, please follow the below steps:
- First, go to the "Templates & Libraries" menu within the sidebar:
- Select the library you wish to change - in our case we will select the library "CS-Default" - and click on the "Action" button.
- From the drop-down options select the "Export" option.
- A new Window appears in which we click the "Export" button. The file will begin to download.
- Within IriusRisk, delete the old library (in our case "CS-Default").
- Then click the "Action" button on the top-left of the panel and select the option "Import Library".
- A new window appears, click the link "Select the file". The system browser appears and select the exported library "CS-Default".
- The fields name and ref are automatically filled out and they contain the name and ref from the CS-Default library.
- To create our new library, modify the name and the ref to the desired values. In our case, we will replace the name and the ref for the value "Our new library".
- Finally, the new library appears alongside the other libraries and this new library is at this point a clone of the copied library having the same risk patterns and rules.
After this, you can begin to modify the risk pattern and rules to adapt the library to your security model.