- [IR-5033] - Integrated ServiceNow as an IssueTracker.
- [IR-5795] - Create a new condition for the rules to check if any component has a parent of a given component definition.
- [IR-5805] - Create a new condition for the rules to check if a component has a parent component with a question answered.
- [IR-6294] - Include UDTs (custom fields) in the threats search.
- [IR-6340] - New advanced management settings for Jira in order to customize values for custom required fields.
- [IR-5080] - Display components as List on Sidebar. Initially all categories collapsed.
- [IR-6332] - Include a new configuration for Keycloak as an Identity Provider for SAML authentication.
- [IR-6704] - New IriusRisk logo in product UI.
- [IR-6214] - Deprecate control state conditions rule of the component module: "Applied Control" and "Control not Applied".
- [IR-5024] - Now the product is set on synchronizing mode when it is updated through an XML.
- [IR-6223] - Fixed the filters and sorting of the Users grid.
- [IR-6659] - Jira connection time out too long.
- [IR-6705] - Users with VIEW_USERS_SAME_BU can now see users from their businesses units.
- [IR-6710] - Fixed issue which caused errors when saving a dataflow with components outside any trustzone.
- [IR-6712] - Add time-tracking and due date to Jira's fields not supported.
- [IR-6719] - Users with role MANAGER_USERS_BU are not allowed to create, edit or delete BU.
- [IR-6733] - Users with ROLE_MANAGE_USERS_BU can't see users in the Business Unit tab.
Security Bug Fixes
- [IR-6533] - Stored Cross-Site-Scripting vulnerability on custom components/trustzones included on the diagram.
Hot Fixes included
This is also a cumulative release that also includes all the hotfixes on the 3.11.0:
New Knowledge-base Content
New security standard
- [CON-791] - CIS Microsoft Azure Foundations Benchmark.
- [CON-474] - New security content for OpenID standard in the CS-Default library.
- [CON-789] - Update copyright header for all default libraries.
- [CON-474] - New OpenID components on the Server-side category:
- OpenID Connect Provider
- OpenID Connect Relying Party
- [CON-788] - New Azure components:
- Microsoft Azure Firewall Manager
- Microsoft Azure Load Balancer
- Microsoft Azure Portal
- Microsoft Azure Security Center
- Microsoft Azure Traffic Manager