- [IR-5942] - Added the rule action "Mark countermeasure as required" in Main module.
- [IR-5035] - Added an icon to identify the default libraries.
- [IR-5189] - Added new feature Versioning of threat models.
- [IR-5242] - New setting created to allow the "add from existing" feature to optionally prevent adding any custom field values.
- [IR-6094] - Updated the modal message when deleting a product custom field.
- [IR-5181] - The import template process is now executed in the background, don't block the UI.
- [IR-5948] - Improve user experience when using drag and drop countermeasures in weakness in threat tab.
- [IR-4595] - Wrong name of the sheet when exporting threats table.
- [IR-5776] - Threats disappearing while switching Trust Zones.
- [IR-5846] - Custom fields default value is not updated with the empty option in the creation time.
- [IR-5980] - Unexpected error after clicking on the 'Delete' icon in the Countermeasure -Implementations tab.
- [IR-6055] - When change a product diagram all versions of the product also updated their diagrams.
- [IR-6134] - Error when selecting a countermeasure's threat in the threat tab and has no weakness related to.
- [IR-6150] - Countermeasures with no weakness do not display the action "Create new issue" in their action menu.
- [IR-6184] - Cannot rename roles through the UI.
- [IR-6186] - Description for default library is not being correctly displayed.
- [IR-6189] - Version not visible by non-admin users.
- [IR-6200] - Custom field values not collectedly saved in versions.
- [IR-6201] - Custom field values not showing disabled in read-only.
- [IR-6202] - Product's Threat tab is displaying allays current version threats and not the ones of the selected version.
- [IR-6209] - Product tab disabled when we select the current version
- [IR-6210] - Users are allowed to add a reference to countermeasure when a version is selected
New Knowledge-base Content
[CON-698] - FedRAMP (Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program) first iteration. This library provides a set of development requirements (based on NIST 800-53 Security Controls Catalog Revision 4) that help to comply with the FedRAMP Technical Security Controls Baselines.
- [CON-705] - Update copyright header for all default libraries.
[CON-701] - Some unused countermeasures and weaknesseses were removed in the CS-Default and the IoT libraries.
[CON-702] - Creation of the new risk-pattern “aws-common-security-considerations” to avoid the repetition of some threats in different risk-patterns in the AWS library.
[CON-703] - Creation of the new risk-pattern “aws-kinesis-common” to avoid the repetition of some threats for the "aws-kinesis-data-streams" and "aws-kinesis-video-streams" risk patterns.
[CON-724] - Corrected a typo in the name for the countermeasure “CSMS-M21” that belongs to the unece-wp-29-csms library.
[CON-719] - New Microsoft Azure components:
Microsoft Azure Key Vault
Microsoft Azure Active Directory
Microsoft Azure AD Remote Workers
Microsoft Azure Logic Apps
Microsoft Azure Application Gateway
Microsoft Azure ExpressRoute
Microsoft Azure Firewall
Article is closed for comments.