In this article:
- Creating a new standard
- Applying a standard to a countermeasure
To create the standard -
- Select the Security content tab and then select standards.
- Select new standard and fill in the required information (Name & Reference ID)
- Select save
To add the standard to countermeasures -
- Navigate to the library that contains the countermeasure you want to place the tag on.
- Select the countermeasure you want to add the tag to
- Scroll down to the Standards section
- Select add standard
Then you must add the standard from the drop down:
Your countermeasure has now been added to your new standard.