This comprehensive guide explains the requisite procedures for extending invitations to external users, enabling them to engage in threat modeling activities within your IriusRisk system
- Once you are logged into your system with the required privilege, go to Settings >> Users and Permissions as shown below.
- Once you are in the Users and Permissions Control Panel, select Invite users.
- Fill up the information of the invitee with appropriate information and submit "send invite".
- After receiving the invitation, the invitee must click to activate their account.
- The user will be prompted to accept the terms and conditions.
- The user is required to complete the registration process and establish their credentials.
- After the user successfully completes the procedure, you will observe the user's status as follows.
- Adjust the user's role as needed to grant or restrict privileges."