- In this article, we will demonstrate how to visually indicate in the Notifications that the architecture questionnaire has not be marked complete by an end user or an administrator who set the project up.
- We will create a questionnaire in the architecture questionnaire that should only be marked yes if the architecture questionnaire has been completed. Its default answer will be "NO" and when "NO" has been selected it will insert a notification into the project as a reminder for the end user to complete the questionnaire.
1. Create a rule that inserts the architecture questionnaire
Note - the priority of the question determines the logical order of the tab in relation to other questionnaire tabs. Mutually exclusive answers is selected to ensure that "YES" and "NO" are not selected at the same time.
Rule 1 - Inserts the Architecture Question - "Has the architecture questionnaire been completed?"
2. Create a rule that inserts the answers into that status question in the architecture questionnaire.
Rule 2 - Inserts the answers - "Yes" or "No"
3. Create a rule that sets the default answer to "No"
Note - Setting the default value to No ensure that this notification will be added to the project by default. Selecting "Allow manually modified" ensures that end users can override the rule when the questionnaire is complete.
Rule 3 - Sets the default answer of this questionnaire to "No"
4. Create a notification if the default answer is still "NO"
Rule 4 - Insert the Notification if "No" is still selected
5. Testing this process inside of IriusRisk provides the following notification when the question is marked "NO"